Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Exam 2016 is conducting a Bachelor of Education programme. It is entrance exam for primary and upper primary teacher that is organized by Lucknow University. Students are get admission in B.Ed programme after completed their graduation in any stream. Every year completed the strategies related to the schedule of test. Students who will clear the exam then they see the counseling schedule. Every student must be aware of counseling process and dates. Students will be allotted seat according to the filling the choice of collage as well as availability of seats. The counseling procedure has limited seats that can be claimed by the candidates who appear for the exams. UP B.Ed entrance exam provide a good opportunity and can help the students to make a better future in teaching line.
B.Ed Exam Details:
- Date of Commencement of Candidate Registration: 10/02/2016
- Last Date for Candidate Registration: 08/03/2016
- Last Date to Submit Application Fees: 10/03/2016
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 12/03/2016
- Last Date to post (Registered / Speed post): 21/03/2016
- Date of Entrance Examination: 22-04-2016
- Date of declaration of result (Tentative) : 25-05-2016
- Category: Admission
- Official Website: upbed.nic.in
B.Ed Counseling Schedule:
|Counseling start||6th June 2016 to 25th June 2016|
|Document Verification||5th June 2016 to 20th June 2016|
|Seat Selection||7th June 2016 to 23th June 2016|
|Seat Allotment||10th June,16th June,24th June|
|Fee Submission||26th June 2016|
|Classes Start||1st July 2016|
Documents Requirement Details :
Students should be come with complete documents when attend the counseling. These are some following necessary details:
- Proof of UP B.Ed Rank Card
- Proof of UP B.Ed Admit Card
- Proof of Age(copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate(for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Passport size photograph
In the counseling the UP B.Ed general rank is 1 to 250000. Document verification process was completed according to round and Seat selection process was completed according to strategy.
How to Download UP B.Ed Counseling Letter 2016:
- Students can go to official website of UP B.Ed JEE 2016 (upbed.nic.in).
- Students can click on counseling letter of UP B.Ed 2016.
- Students enter the Roll Number/ Date of Birth and the security number.
- Students can click on submit and download seat allotment letter.
- Students must have to get hard copy of counseling letter and report at collage.
Students who having a secured the marks in the exam and seat in a collage then they will be given the admission slip to be proof for a reservation seat. If the students get passed in first round then they must be paying fees to confirm their seats. Students can report at collage on or before last date and also carry all require documents. If student don’t report at collage then students will not be able to get admission and their seat will be offer to another student.
- After the choice filling the choices of candidates has been process and the announcement of collage allotment has been based upon their merit, reservation and choice priority.
- The collection of balance fees and issuance of confirmation letter.
- The students shall have to submit the balance fees by online payment, e-mitra etc. through payment gateway of State Bank of India (SBI) and get transaction id.
- Students shall visit NIC website again to fill their roll no., Date of Birth and transaction id to get print out of confirmation letter of admission.
- The students to whom collages are not allotted as per choice filled by them then they are required to visit counseling centers to collect the draft of Rs submitted by them within seven days of rejection.
- The students shall be required to report and join their respective collages within five days of issuance of confirmation letter.