Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The Union Bank of India (UBI) is going to hire the 01 employee for the vice President post. Recently the Union Bank of India released the official notification for the Union Bank of India Job 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Candidates go on the official website unionbankofindia.co.in and fill the application form from 7th October to 18th October 2016.candiates need to Union Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016. For more details candidates visit the official website of the Union Bank of India. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts then fill the application form.
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details 2016
- Name of Bank: Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Posts Number: 01
- Posts Name: Vice President
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Start Online Application Form: 7th October 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 18th October 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website:unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Union Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of Vice President Post. Eligible Indian National Candidates are required to Apply Online on or before 18th October 2016. So candidates check their eligibility criteria in this article.
MBA from a recognized University or a reputed institute recognized by government authorities. Preference will be given for those having specialization in marketing/ Insurance.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 50 years. The age relaxation will be based on Union Bank of India norms.
The application fee is Non-Refundable Rs. 600/- payable directly in the account of the Bank.
How to Apply for UBI Recruitment 2016 @ unionbankofindia.co.in
- Candidates are required to visit the Union Bank of India official website.
- Go on the Career Section and Click on the link “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS VICE PRESIDENT (MARKETING)”.
- There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form.
- Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee.
Alternatively you can also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank
Name of the account – Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project
Type of Account – Current
Account No. 378901010037011
Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch
IFSC Code – UBIN0537896
Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No.
- Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form.
- Attach your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign it at the appropriate places. Applicants need to send following documents by email to email@example.com.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.