SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been announced the Recruitment for the Constable posts. The SSC Recruitment Board has released online SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017 Notification online on the main web page of SSC. Candidates may also available online form for SSC GD Recruitment 2017. Before application process candidates must check all details about the recruitment like as Application Process, eligibility Criteria, admit card and more information. If the candidate is eligible then apply for the application form via online mode before the last date. Every year the SSC announces many jobs in different sectors by the state wise.
SSC General Duty Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam: SSC Constable GD Exam 2017
- Post Name: General Duty Constable
- Application Mode: Online or Offline Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
The official notification will be available on official website of SSC in the upcoming month. The exact date will not announce.
SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Every year the candidates eagerly wait for the SSC Department to issue notification regarding the job recruitments. Now the good news for the candidates who are preparing for the SSC Exam. Now candidates apply for the SSC GD Constable Post in 2017. So candidates must check here eligibility criteria related to General Duty Constable Posts.
The Candidate Must is qualified in the 12th class board exam from a recognized Indian Board with good marks.
The candidate’s age should remain between 18 years to 23 years and the age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per according to the central government rule & norms.
- Physical Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Apply For>>SSB Recruitment 2017 Apply For SI, ASI
How to Apply For SSC GD Recruitment 2017
- All candidates are required to go on the official website of SSC Department i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates firstly read all notification carefully.
- Candidates click on Recruitment related link and go on the Part-I Registration option.
- In Part-I registration, candidates fill the basic information.
- Candidates check the details and make any corrections in the application.
- Candidates should press on “I agree” button.
- Then the page will generate the registration number, candidate’s note down the registration number.
- After completing the Part-I registration, candidates scanned their photograph and signature.
- Candidates apply for Part-II registration and pay the application fee in available mode.
- Candidates upload the photograph and signature in describe format.
- After complete, the 2nd registration candidates must take a printout of application form for future uses.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will issue the Constable GD exam admit card on its official websites. Candidates can download their SSC GD admit card from SSC regional website or candidates can also download the admit card from this website.SSC will not send Constable GD admit card by mail post thus candidates need to download their Constable admit card through online. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.