Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016
An Employment recruitment notification has been issued by the Rajasthan Energy Department to fill the 1124 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Chemist Posts in Five Power Distribution Companies Power Discoms Rajasthan State. Candidates fill the application form for different posts through online mode using official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The online registration will be started from 15th September 2016 and closing date is 13th October 2016. The online registration date is different for JEN, AEN and junior chemist post. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 and get more details then visit the official website and read whole article carefully. Here we are providing direct link of Rajasthan Energy Recruitment 2016 Notification candidates can download and read all notification.
Rajasthan Energy Engineer Recruitment 2016 Online Application
All candidates firstly check their eligibility criteria that are given below and they are satisfied with given eligibility then fill the application form via online process. The online registration link will be open till 13th October 2016 after that the registration process will be closed. So all eligible candidates are invited to complete their registration task on or before last date. Candidates must check here recruitment details like age limit, Selection Process, education qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply Online and other information.
Energy Department Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
- Name of Organization: Department of Energy, The Government of Rajasthan
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (JEN), Assistant Engineer (AEN) & Junior Engineer Chemist
- Number of Post: 1124
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 15th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 13th October 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: State Government
- Job Location: Rajasthan State
- Official Web Portal: energy.rajasthan.gov.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy Number||Education|
|1||Junior Engineer (JEN)||817||The candidates must hold the full time Graduation Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Control & Instrumentation/ Fire & Safety from recognized university|
|2||Assistant Engineer (AEN)||284|
|3||JEN Chemist||23||Candidates must hold the full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineer as a Regular student from a recognized Institutes.|
- For JEN and JEN Chemist Post: The candidates must have attained the age 21 years and must not attained the age 37 years on the 1st January 2017.
- For AEN Post: The candidates must have attained the age 21 years and must not attained the age 38 years on the 1st January 2017.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Category Candidates: 300/-
Important Dates for Online Registration
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Starting Date||Last Date|
|1||Assistant Engineer||15th September 2016||5th October 2016|
|2||Junior Engineer||21st September 2016||13th October 2016|
|3||JEN Chemist||21st September 2016||13th October 2016|
Apply For Rajasthan Energy Department AEN, JEN Jobs 2016
- First of all candidates log in official web site of Rajasthan Energy Department.
- Then find on link AEN, JEN, JEN chemist Recruitment 2016 and Click on it.
- Download the notification for different posts and read the official notification carefully
- And click the online apply button and Fill the form correctly & completely.
- Candidates Upload the Photo and Signature and required document it required.
- Then recheck and hit on submit button and download the filled form.
- Take a print of application form for further use.
All the Candidates will be appointed for mentioned vacancies based on their performance and written test and interview.