PSPCL Recruitment 2017
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is looking for the recruitment post of Assistant Lineman for filling 1500 vacant seats. So all candidates who qualified their 12th or Degree or Graduation education can apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2017 via online mode. All candidates are informed that who are going to apply PSPCL Recruitment for the various Assistant Lineman posts can fill the application form until 18th January 2017. After that, the application form will not be accepted. It is an excellent opportunity for those finding power sector Government vacancies in recent times. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below and online application candidates visit the official website of PSPCL.
Apply For>>IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Department: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Name of Post: Assistant Lineman Post
- Name of Exam: PSPCL Assistant Lineman 2017
- Number of Post: 1500 Posts
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 29th December 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 18th January 2017
- Fee Deposit in the bank will close on: 25th January 2017
- Official Website: www.pspcl.in
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited invites Apply Online Application Form from Indian citizens for appointment of various Officers posts in Assistant Lineman. Here Candidates check their eligibility field and complete their application form process.
The candidate must have passed minimum 10th + 2 or ITI Certificate or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a government recognized institute or university.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
The application fee is non-refundable.
- All Category Candidates Except SC & Person with Disability: Rs. 500/-
- A person with Disability Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC Category: Rs. 200/-
Download<< PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Official Notification
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of PSPCL for the online registration.
- No other mode of submission of application including manual/ hand written application will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates complete their registration process and get the valid personal e-mail Id and Password. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates complete all task with correct details. No subsequent corrections are allowed once the candidates such as academic qualification, personal details etc.
- Candidates upload their photograph and signature in the prescribe format.
- After the complete application process, candidates must pay the application fee through bank challan.
- Candidates can take a printout of application form for confirmation or future use.
At the time of recruitment on contract basis all, eligible players shall be subject to preliminary physical fitness test and on being found fit will further be put to game trials. Minimum physical fitness required is to be worked out by the selection committee game wise. Selection committee reserves its right to cancel the recruitment of any particular game in case of non-availability of a sufficient number of players or otherwise.
Note: The candidates are advised to keep the signed copy of the application form and copy of the bank challan duly paid to the bank and they will produce the same during document checking.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 18000 Posts