NIMHANS Professor Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuron Science (NIMHANS) is recently issue the employment notification about the Additional Professor and Assistant Associate. The 49 posts are release and candidates can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Application Form. Eligible candidate go on the official website of NIMHAS i.e. nimhans.ac.in and get the more details. The NIMHANS application form will be complete 7th September 2016. For more details like Apply process, selection process, age, education criteria etc are available in this article. Candidates read this article carefully and get the all information related to the NIMHANS Recruitment 2016. For more information related to the posts, candidates download the official notification and read care fully this link is given below:
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Institute: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuron Science (NIMHANS)
- Number of Post: 49
- Name of Post: Additional Professor & Assistant Associate
- Job Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: offline Mode
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: 7th September 2016
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Type: Teaching Job
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in
Apply for>> South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the lectureship and they want to make their future in teacher line then they can apply for the Additional Professor & Assistant Associate but before applying these post candidates must check their eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should have an upper age limit of 50 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates should have to possess MD/ M.S/ M.Ch. / M.A. / M.S.W Degree in relevant streams of the subject from the recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 2000/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 1000/-
NIMHANS Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application form for NIMHANS Additional & Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 is available from the official website. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply for the given various posts on or before 7th September 2016 through the NIMHANS official website. Only offline applications are accepted no other mode is available for application form. Download the application form from the official site or our page. The application in prescribed form should submit along with the original challan. The application form must send to ‘the Director, NIMHANS’.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Additional Professor Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, candidates must check the official notification www.nimhans.ac.in.
- Search the link related Recruitment on the Home Page.
- Later, read the notification briefly before applying to NIMHANS Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form from the official notification.
- Fill the application form with required information like education qualification, photograph.
- Candidates may download the bank challan.
- Finally, send the application form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuron Sciences,
Bengaluru – 560 029.
The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuron Science board will be selected candidates based on their performance in the personal interview and their qualification marks.