NIACL Recruitment 2016
Good news for all candidates who qualified their UG and PG and searching job. The New Indian Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) recently released the official notification for the 300 Administrative Officers for the vacant seats. The applicants are invited for NIACL Recruitment 2016 and fill the Application form through online mode. Candidates submit NIACL Recruitment 2016 Application Form from 14th October to 1st November 2016. Before applying application form, candidates download the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Notification for the terms & conditions of NIACL AO Recruitment. On this page, the direct link is available of official notification that is given below. Candidates visit the official website newindia.co.in for online application.
NIACL Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name Of Organization: New Indian Assurance Company Limited (NAICL)
- Name of Post: Administrative Officer
- Number of Post: 300
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14th October 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 1st November 2016
- Official Portal: www.newindia.co.in
NIACL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The NIACL published the recruitment notification in month of August 2016 for the NIACL Administration Officer Recruitment 2016. Here we are offering all details about NIACL Vacancy 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, pay Scale, age Limit, Selection Process and more information. So candidates keep in touch our site and get the all recruitment details.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number|
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 1st October 2016.
A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 1st October 2016. The Reservation, relaxation & concessions to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per NIACL orders.
The basic pay scale is Rs.32795 – 62315/- Per Month and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PPWD/ Ex-Serviceman: 100/-
How to Apply Online for NAICL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates login with NIACL Official website.
- Go on the Recruitment Section and select the link and “Online Application for Recruitment 2016: Administrative Officer ” click on it.
- If candidates are new user then choose the “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Candidates fill the required fields with necessary information.
- After complete these task, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- Candidates validate validates their details and save their application by clicking the” Validate your Details” and “Save & Next Button”.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature after complete the registration process in prescribe format.
- Click on Payment tab and pay the application fee through Debut/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Click on submit button.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their written examination marks and personal interview.