KVS Admit Card 2017
- Name of Conducting Body: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Name of Exam: KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Exam 2017
- Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Admit Card Website: www.mecbsekvs.in
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has been announced the written examination date of KVS Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), TST Misc (TGT, P & HE, AE & WE) Exam. All participated candidates are informed they must collect their KVS Admit Card 2017 for the Exam. The admit card is available on official website of the KVS. In this article we are provide all details about the admit card and examination date. Candidates download their admit card according their designation. The exams will be contained on different dates according to recruitment. All the candidates who applied for KVS Recruitment 2017 may check the latest update information regarding KVS Exam Date, download Admit Card/ Hall ticket are given below.
KVS PGT/ PRT/ TGT 2017 Admit Card
The admit card is very important documents for the all examination. After complete the application process the organization release the admit card to appear in the examination. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan also publish the admit card for Teacher Recruitment Exam on their official website. So candidates visit the official website and download their admit card using required information. Large number of candidates applies for the KVS Teacher Recruitment and now they get their exam admit card. We are mention below some steps that candidates follow these steps and download their admit card easily from official website.
How to Download KVS Hall Ticket 2016-17
- All eligible candidates first of all visit the official website of KVS i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Go on the home page and click on Announcement section.
- Search the link Schedule of “Written Examination to the Post of Principal and other teacher post in KVS” and click on this link.
- Check the candidates exam schedule then apply for the admit card according their exam date.
- Candidates go on the mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/Home.php link.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card for the Post of PGT/ TGT/ PRT”
- Candidates enter their Applicant ID and Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- Candidates check their admit card and take a print out for the examination.
KVS Exam Schedule for PGT/ TGT/ PRT 2016-17
|Sr. No.||Date of Exam||Day||Post||Timing|
|1||17th December 2016||Saturday||Principal||10.00AM to 1.00 PM|
|2||17th December 2016||Saturday||PRT (Music)||10.00AM to 12.30 PM|
|3||7th January 2017||Saturday||PRT||2.30PM to 5.00 PM|
|4||8th January 20917||Sunday||TGT||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|5||8th January 2017||Sunday||TGT (Music)||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Download>>KVS Teacher Exam Schedule
KVS Teacher Exam Admit Card 2016-17
Candidates are informed that all participated candidates must carry the KVS Admit Card 2016-17 without admit card examination authority will not permit to give the test. The admit card include all the information related to the Exam or Candidates such as exam venue, exam date, exam time, exam paper, exam center, address, candidates name, roll number or personal details consist. So the admit card is necessary documents for the exam process. so candidates must carry.