ITBP Recruitment 2016
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) had recently released a notification for 683 Inspector (General Duty), Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) (Non Ministerial) ITBP Inspector (General Duty) Recruitment 2016. The organization had published the advertisement on it official website. Candidate who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can Apply for ITBP 683 Inspector (GD) Recruitment 2016. Candidates have to rush up as there are lots of available vacancies. All those who want to apply for the recruitment must check the Official ITBP GD Inspector Recruitment Notification 2016 on official website www.itbpolice.nic.in. We are also providing direct link to the official notification in this article so read the article very carefully.
TBP Inspector (General Duty) Recruitment 2016
The organization has invited the ITBP Inspector GD Recruitment 2016 Application Form from all the interested and eligible aspirants. Candidates who have aim to join ITBP at Inspector Post can Fill Application Form for 683 General Duty Inspector Posts at ITBP. Applicants have to submit their form before 60 days of publication of notification in employment news. This is a golden chance for those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment from a long time. Now they can apply for ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016.
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Number of Post: 683
- Name of Post: Inspector (General Duty), Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) (Non Ministerial)
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Releasing Date of Advertisement: 23rd August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: Before 60 Days of Publication of Notification (21st October 2016)
- Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and job related terms. If candidates full fill the all required field then they can apply for the job.
Eligible candidates, Ex Serviceman/ Re Employment applicant can check detailed information about qualification form official notification. For Department Officer is direct eligible to fill the application form for ITBP Recruitment 2016.
Age of the candidates should not be more than 52 years as on last date of receipt application. Age relaxation will be applicable for candidates as per Govt. rules for ITBP Police Vacancy 2016.
Candidates will have paid pay band Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,600/- for ITBP Inspector Vacancy 2016.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2016
All candidates who will participate in the ITBP Recruitment 2016 Exam can fill their application form through offline mode but firstly candidates download the application form from official website then complete in prescribe format. Candidates must complete their application form process on or before 60 Days of Publication of Notification. In this page we are mentioning the all steps for the complete the application form process. At the application form applying time, candidates must attach the required document. So all candidates read all instruction and Notice before the applying application form.
- Candidates can visit to the official website ITBP.
- After that click on official Notification link.
- Read out full notification carefully.
- Now click on Download Application form link.
- Take print out of application form.
- Make all the information correctly in form.
- Attach photo & Required documents with application form.
- Recheck all details in application form.
- Send the application form on given below details.
Sr. Admn. Officer (Estt.),
ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India,
Block 2, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003
Indo Tibetan Border Police will select those candidates for Inspector Vacancy who fulfill all the eligibility condition. ITBP Force selects the eligible applicants on the basis of Department Rules & Acts.