Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Name of Post: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
- Number of Post: 320
- Apply Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 3rd September 2016
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 24th September 2016
- Last date Deposit Application Fee: 27th September 2016
- Date of Examination: 16th October 2016
- Official Website: mha.nic.in
IB Recruitment 2016
The Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs has released the IB Recruitment 2016 Notification. All job seekers are informed that Intelligence Bureau is all set to recruit well qualified and dynamic candidates for fulfill the 320 vacant seats of Junior Intelligence Officer. Candidates who want to get appointment under the IB may apply online for IB Recruitment 2016 Application Form through official website of Intelligence Bureau. Candidates are advised to stay in contact with our website and get latest update about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are searching for current jobs in Government Sector may apply in Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2016 by submitting online application form on or before 24th September 2016. Candidates who want more details about recruitment then read whole article.
Eligibility Criteria for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)||190||43||57||30||Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and
Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication.
Candidate’s pay scale should be Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 27 years. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates must be based on Ministry of Home Affairs norms.
- For General and OBC Male Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For Female and Reserved Category Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply Online For Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- Candidates login to official website of Ministry of Home Affairs i.e. www.mha.nic.in .
- Visit the Vacancy section and search the link “Online Application for the post of JIO-II/ Tech in IB”.
- Click on this link and download the PDF for recruitment notification.
- Candidates read carefully ad follow each instructions during online application.
- Candidates fill the application form till 24th September 2016.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in describe format.
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- The candidates should possess a facility to take printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.
The candidate has to appear in the written examination Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-II of only those candidates will be evaluated who come up to a certain standard in Paper-I. On the basis of their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the trade test, the date, place and time of which would be Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test (objective and descriptive) and trade test, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.