Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching Government job, and then they are required to read whole article and get Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Details. We are going to provide the all information related to the Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2016 and fill the 105 vacant seats for Junior Technical officer-II posts. So the jobless candidates fill the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Application Form through offline mode on or before last date of application form submission. First of all candidates read the official notification then fill the application form in prescribe format according their eligibility criteria. So all candidates are informed they follow each instruction during fill application form. The application form will be submitted the last date of receipt of application is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (24th October 2016).
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Government of India Cabinet Secretariat
- Name of Post: Junior Technical officer-II
- Number of Vacancy: 105
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th September 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 24th October 2016
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Web Portal: cabsec.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Junior Technical Officer-II||105||Diploma in Photography or Electronics or Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or Technical from a recognized Institute/ university
6 years experience in maintenance overhaul of aircraft equipment and system.
The candidates salary will be Rs. 35400/- Level-6 as per pay matrix of 7th pay commission corresponding to the PB-2 (Rs. 9300 + 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-)
Candidate’s age must be maximum 35 years and age relaxation for the reserved category will be based on Government norms.
No application fee for all candidates who are applying Junior Technical Officer-II posts in Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Interested and Eligible Candidates who are going to fill the application form for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 must send Neatly filled application typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in prescribed perform should be forwarded to postal address. The envelope should clearly mention on top ‘Application for re-employment for the post of Junior Technical Officer-II’. The last date of receipt of application is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (i.e. Last date may be 24/10/2016).
Download the Application Form from @ cabsec.nic.in
- Candidates visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat i.e. cabsec.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Application Form.
- Download the Application Format.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Candidates attach the required Documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form.
- Send the Application form to the Address mentioned below.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers),
Cabinet Secretariat, Block-V (East),
RK Puram, New Delhi-110066.
The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Latest Cabinet Secretariat Jobs is based on the following criteria
- Written Examination