Assam Forest Recruitment 2017
The Forest Department of Assam State has recently released an advertisement about Recruitment of Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Posts on its official website at www.assamforest.in. The candidates, who have passed Graduation and Post Graduation in Computer Application, are eligible to apply for Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17. The Forest Department Selection Board is calling up Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates to fill up 710 vacant posts of Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter and Electric Mistry in 2017. So, all the participants grab all the details related to the recruitment from the below section. Applicants can read this complete article & then apply for the recruitment at the official site of the department.
Apply For>> AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017, Apply Online
Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates, who want to apply for Forest Guard post, must have required Physical Standards i.e. Height and Chest. While all other candidates must have necessary degree/ diploma in technical qualification as well. The Forest Department of Assam will accept Online Application up to 31st January 2017. The interested candidates can apply online for Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 via an official web portal.
- Name of the Organization: Department of Forest, Government of Assam
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant
- Number of Post:704
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: State Level Job
- Job Location: Assam State
- Application Mode: Online & Offline Mode
- Last Date of Online Registration:31st January 2017
- Official Website: www.assamforest.in
Assam Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education||Additional Education|
|1||Junior Assistant (Divisional Level)||84||Graduate from any recognized University||Candidate must have Certificate/ Diploma of 6(six) month in Computer Application i.e. MS Office etc.|
|2||Junior Assistant (Directorate Level)||67|
|3||Forest Guard||525||Higher Secondary or equivalent passed from recognized board.||–|
|4||Draftsman (GIS Expert)||7||Post Graduate degree in Geo-Sciences/ Geo-Informatics/MCA||Minimum 4 years technical experience of working within the GIS domain.|
|5||Surveyor (GIS Analysist)||25||Graduate in Science / Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Computer Science/ Geoinformatics/ Geology/ Environmental Science||Experience of 2+ years in performing GIS related works on server & Desktop|
|6||Carpenter||1||HSLC or Equivalent Pass.||Trade Certificate / License holder from recognized institution|
Age of the candidates for Assam Forest Department Vacancy 2017 should be 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidate and by 2 years in respect of EX- serviceman.
- For Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) Post: Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200/- – to Rs. 20200/- with grade Pay of Rs.2200/- P.M.
- For Junior Assistant (Directorate Level) Post: Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200/- – to Rs. 20200/- with grade Pay of Rs.2400/- P.M.
- For Forest Guard: Pay Band-2: Rs.5200 – to Rs.20200/ -with Grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-P.M. For Draftsman (GIS Expert): Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade Pay of Rs.2700/- P.M.
- For Surveyor (GIS Analysist): Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade Pay of Rs.2400/- P.M.
- For Carpenter Post: Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade Pay of Rs.2100/- P.M.
- For Electric Mistry Post: Pay Band-1 Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000/- with grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- P.M.
Download>> Assam Forest Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Apply for Assam Recruitment 2017
Online Mode: First of all candidates log on to the official website www.assamforest.in. After that click on official Notification link & read all the information carefully. If you are eligible then click on apply online link. Fill all the details in online form without any error. Upload scanned photo & signature in the online form. Upload all scanned self Attested Documents. Deposit examination fee & Click on submit Button. Take print out of application for future use.
Offline Mode: Candidates who submit the application form through offline should download Application for through official website. Take print out of application form. Fill all details & Attach all required documents with application form. Deposit examination fee through online mode & mention all payment Reference Details on the Application form. Recheck all details & Submit application form by post. Check Postal Address which is mentioned below.
The Office of Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan,
Pin Code – 781037