APCOB Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Co-Operative Bank (APCOB) has recently released the APCOB Recruitment 2016 Notification for recruit 47 candidates for the Staff Assistant and Manager Post. All eligible and interested candidates visit the official website www.apcob.org for applying APCOB Recruitment 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the application form through online way on or before 19th September 2016. Many fresher and experience candidates are waiting Co-Operative Bank Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh state can apply for APCOB Vacancy 2016. All candidates are informed that they all firstly read official notification carefully then fill the application form. Here we are offering many details about recruitment like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale and others details candidates read whole article.
Andhra Pradesh Co-Operative Bank Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank (APCOB)
- Name of Post: Staff Assistant and Manager
- Number of Vacancy: 47
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh State
- Commencement of Online Application: 9th September 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application: 19th September 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 19th September 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 15th September 2016
- Job Category: State Government
- Official Website: apcob.org
APCOB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online registration, all eligible and interested candidates firstly check their eligibility for staff assistant and manager posts then fill the application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Manager (Scale-I)||12||Candidates must have Graduate Degree with 50% from a Recognized University. Proficiency in Telugu Language, Knowledge of English is Required, Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.|
|2||Staff Assistant||35||Candidates must have Graduate Degree with 40% from a Recognized University. Proficiency in Telugu Language, Knowledge of English is Required, Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.|
The candidates must have attained the minimum age 20 years and maximum age 28 years i.e candidates should not have been born earlier than 2nd August 1988 and later than 1st August 1996 (both dates inclusive)
The Application Fee is non refundable and application fee including intimation charges.
- For General and BC Category Candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category Candidates: 50/-
How to Apply for APCOB Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates from Andhra Pradesh for APCOB Recruitment 2016 can apply online form on or before 19th September 2016. The candidate have to go through the official website of APCOB Ltd. and fill all the information, make sure all the information provided by candidates are correct ‘or’ candidate’s application will be rejected at any stage of selection process. Fill all the information in application and press the submit button to submit the application form. After submitting the application candidate have to make online payment for the application fee. Here we are providing on line application form steps:
- First of all candidates have to go the official website www.apcob.org.
- Click on the “Recruitment” option available in the top of the home page.
- Now candidates have to choose the most appropriate link for post you are applying and read the complete descriptions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement candidates need to go previous page and Press the button “Apply Now”
- Then candidates need to click on New User Registration option and fill the application form.
- Now candidates need to upload necessary documents and latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- Finally press the button “Submit”, take a printout of the application form for further use in future.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination.