AIIMS Recruitment 2017
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has invited application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 204 vacant posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. The interested candidates who fulfill the criteria of eligibility can register themselves online through the website aiimsraipur.edu.in. The eligible candidates complete the AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Application Form before the last Date. The talented and interested candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification about the AIIMS Vacancy 2017 then apply for the application form. Candidates are regularly connected to our page we provide all Government Jobs 2017 Details. After successful submission of online application, candidates need to send hard copy of online filled application through registered post/speed post
Apply For>>UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
AIIMS Raipur Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Name of Posts: Senior/ Junior Resident
- Number of Post:204
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Job Location: Raipur
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Notification Announcement Date: 11th January 2017
- Starting Date for the Online Registration: 12th January 2017
- Last Date of Application Form:3oth January 2017
- Official Website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
The interested and eligible candidates in the AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 have to submit online application on or before 30th January 2017 and hard copy of the application should be submitted on or before 4th February 2017. Applications for this vacancy is only accepted through online mode application submitted through any other forms will not be considered valid. Procedure to apply online application is given below.
Download>> Download State Bank of India Hall Ticket 2017
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The AIIMS Raipur has released a notification of AIIMS Raipur Job 2017 on their official website. Interested candidates may submit an online application form, should check all details like educational qualification, exam dates, and age limit etc. is given here on this page.
Candidates must have acquired post graduation Medical Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with DMC/ DDC/ MCI/State Registration.
Candidate’s age limit should be less than 33 years as on the last date of application. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC / ST Category Candidates: 800/-
Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100); with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA for Medical graduates.
Download>> AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The AIIMS Raipur released the notifications for the vacant seats, so all eligible candidates can fill the application form for the vacant seats. Candidates can complete the application form process till 30th January 2017 after the last date, the application form will be rejected. So all candidates visit the official website of AIIMS Raipur and apply for the application form. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the process.
- First of all, candidates visit the official website aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Then click on the link “Recruitment Notification”.
- Download notification and read all instructions carefully before going to apply online.
- Now click on “Apply Online” on the official website.
- Fill all required details carefully.
- Take two prints out of application form on A4 size page and keep it one copy for future use and second copy send to the postal Address.
Administrative Officer, AIIMS,
Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 493099
The candidate’s selection will be based on their written examination performance.