AICL Recruitment 2016
Good news for all job seekers because Air India Charters Limited (AICL) was announced the official notification about AICL Recruitment 2016. The AICL is going to fill the 09 vacant seats for Scheduling Officer posts (senior Officer- Crew Scheduling, Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer). Candidates visit the official website airindiaexpress.in for more information about AICL Indian Recruitment 2016. Candidates download the application form and official notification from our page. The application mode is offline so candidates download the application form and send to the postal address that is given below. Candidates submit application form on 13th September 2016. The Air Indian Charters Limited announce the Air India Express Recruitment every years for fill the vacant seats in various departments. So all candidates who want their career in AICL then visit our page regularly and get the AICL Recruitment details.
AICL India Recruitment 2016 Official Details
- Name of Organization: Air India Charters Limited (AICL)
- Name of Post: Scheduling Officer Post
- Number of Post: 09
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 13th September 2016
- Official Website: airindiaexpress.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling||02||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
|2||Cockpit/ Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer||07||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
- For Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline with proficiency in computer
- For Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: Graduation Degree in any discipline with proficiency in computer.
- For Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling: Minimum 5 years in a computerized work environment in the Operations or Training or Flight Safety or IT department in an Airline. Candidates will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the Crew Scheduling Officers for effective utilization of crew planning.
- For Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: Minimum 3 years in a computerized work environment in the Operations or Training or Flight Safety or IT department in an Airline.
- For Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling: Maximum age will be 45 years.
- For Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: Maximum age will be 35 years.
How to Apply for AICL Recruitment 2016 @ airindiaespress.in
Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the AICL Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit their application form in prescribe format. Which available on our site their link is given below. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement. Download steps of application form from official website:
- Candidates visit the official website of Air India Charters Limited.
- Then click on the Career Section.
- Select the “click here to download application form” link and click on it.
- An application form will be open.
- Candidates save this application form and download.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
Application form for AICL Sheduling Officer Recruitment 2016>> Download Here
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview and after will call for Pre-employment Medical Examination.
SPSC Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2016